The price of gold and silver is controlled by the powers of demand and supply; investors choose to buy these precious metals for a number of reasons and most of all in order to diversify their assets and to rush to quality in the time of economic recession and other financial crisis. Precious metals have endured the ability to sustain their worth over time when a national currency might be losing its value. Gold is generally viewed to be a commodity that objectively reflects overall market changes and the stability of the financial world.
IMF, Central banks, and other governmental organizations have a significant role in influencing the price of gold as they hold about 19% of the world’s gold reserves. Fund managers, whole sale dealers, private investors and speculators constitute to the rest of the market players.
Trading in spot metals has become in high demand recently due to various factors such as market volatility which is caused by real time news and events, both financial and economic factors which are still the strongest influences affecting commodity trading.
Spot gold (XAU) and spot silver (XAG) are tradable commodities offered by ACCFX on all our platforms. As with Forex trading, investors take short or long positions of the metals’ prices. Kindly note that spot trading is accessible 23 hours.
ACCFX offers CFDs on spot metals in USD only.
Advantages of Spot trading with ACCFX
- Highly liquid markets
- Safe Investment: spot metal trading is considered to be a safe haven
- Investors generally prefer to purchase and own precious metals as long-term investments
- Spot metal trading diversifies investor’s portfolio as it is an emerging asset class
- No dealing desk intervention, no slippage, and no re-quotes
- Market depth-direct access to live stream prices
- Swap-Free (Islamic) Accounts
- Personalized “My ACCFX”
- Instant funding and withdrawal
- Fast account opening and approval
- Trade Forex, Indices, Commodities, Equity CFD’s
- Scalping, Hedging, use of all Expert Advisors (EAs) are welcome
- Comprehensive range of trading products, platforms and account types
- True STP, ECN and NDD execution
ACCFX allows all types of Trading Strategies including News Trading.
ACCFX accounts are suitable for all types of traders: from novice traders to real Forex experts! If you are still new to Forex trading, we would suggest you to open ACCFX Demo Account to master your trading skills.
Our Demo account features benefits that the live account offers but bears no risk as the funds are virtual. Note that Demo Account does not have an expiry date.